RCI Metalworks Transfer Case Skid Plate - 2010-2014 FJ Cruiser
Transfer Case Skid Plate
Protect your FJ Cruiser from costly underbody damage with an RCI Metalworks transfer case skid plate.
Complete the underbody protection of your FJ Cruiser with a transfer-case skid plate by RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of CNC laser cut 3/16" steel or 1/4" aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transfer-case of all 2007-2014 FJ Cruisers with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects third cross-member, transfer-case, and exhaust pipe
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plate that directly attaches to the transfer-case (this means impact will not disperse, rendering plate useless)
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- All Cross-members come powder coated black for ALL options (bare steel/alumium and powder coat steel/aluminum) *NEW*
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- All models include a heavy duty 3/16" steel cross-member- aluminum option also includes a powdercoated steel cross-member
- Material: 3/16" Steel - Black Powdercoat, 1/4" Aluminum - Raw Metal, 1/4" Aluminum - Black Powdercoat
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.