Factor 55 FlatLink Winch Shackle Mount
FlatLink Winch Shackle Mount
Eliminate the conventional winch hook and replace it with a safer and stronger FlatLink shackle thimble and D-ring. The FlatLink shackle mount is the Industry's first folding shackle mount for recovery winches. With less than 1.75" of thickness, the Flatlink will work with all roller fairlead license plate mounting brackets.
Conventional winch hooks can cut and fray recovery straps and often allow strap ends to escape during momentary slack cycles of a typical winching recovery. Screw pin shackles do not allow strap loops to escape due to the secure screw pin attachment.
The FlatLink does not require splicing and is compatible with steel cables or synthetic ropes up to 3/8" in diameter. The cable eye is retained in the FlatLink by a 5/8" diameter grade 5 steel double shear pin and internal snap ring. It is installed easily in minutes. The EPDM Rubber Guards protect alloy fairleads and are securely attached to the FlatLink with 4 barbed tips.
The FlatLink stows neatly against either roller or Hawse type fairleads and is designed to be used with common 3/4" shackles. The FlatLink is constructed of 6000 series billet aluminum and is anodized/powder coated in 5 different colors.
- Color: Red, Blue, Black, Silver, Grey
- Precision machined from 6000 series aluminum
- Compatible with all roller fairlead license plate mounting brackets
- When folded flat: less than 1.75" of thickness
- Weight: 23 oz
- Max load rating: 16,000 lbs
- Ultimate failure: greater than 40,000 lbs
- Fits steel cables and synthetic winch ropes to 3/8" diameters
- EPDM Rubber Guard protects alloy fairleads and cushions line stowage
- Simple snap ring removal for shear pin
- Fits common 3/4" shackles/D-Rings
- Eliminates hook rattle and fairlead damage
- Made In USA
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.