Ford Performance Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust - 2017+ Raptor Crew Cab
Ford Performance Cat-Back Exhaust System Touring Stainless Steel 2-3/4" Dual Rear Exit With 4-1/2" Black Tips 145" Wheelbase 3.5L Raptor F150 2017+
Upgrade the stock exhaust on your 2017+ 3.5L Raptor F150 with the Ford Performance exhaust system. This 50-state legal system will not only improve performance and but give your Raptor that fun and exciting driving experience!
Features & Benefits
- Fits 2017+ SuperCrew Cab Raptor F150s with a 145" Wheelbase
- Aggressive Exhaust Note: 50-State Legal
- Tuned with One 3" Passive Exhaust Valve that Provides Optimal Performance, Aggressive Sound, Durability and an Exciting Driving Experience
- Made Out of High-Quality 304 Stainless Steel
- Comes with Dual Rear Exit 4-1/2" Black Chrome-Plated Exhaust Tips with Embossed Ford Logo
- 2-3/4" Exhaust Pipe with Ultra-Smooth Mandrel Bends and Warp-Free Flanges
- - Installation Does Not Require Removal of Spare Tire
This Ford Performance (M-5200-F15RTB) 2.75" Stainless Steel Dual Rear Exit Touring Cat-Back Exhaust System offers an aggressive exhaust note while also improving performance! It's made out of high-quality 304 stainless steel with ultra-smooth mandrel bends and warp-free flanges. This cat-back exhaust comes with dual rear exit 4.5" black chrome-plated exhaust tips embossed with the famous Ford logo! Installation won't require you to remove your spare tire, and you'll love how nice this exhaust looks and sounds after you're done putting it on your F150.
Please Note: If you want to install this on a 2017+ Raptor with a 133" wheelbase, you’ll also need to order the right mid-pipe # M5248F15R133.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor
Baja Designs S2 Reverse Light Kit - 2017+ Raptor