Carbon GEOMET® Series - Full Brake Kit - Drilled & Slotted Rotors w/ Ceramic Pads
FITMENT: 2018-2020 F150/Raptor w/ Manual Parking Brake
- High Carbon Metallurgy Increases Friction and Reduces Pad Squeal
- GEOMET Anti-Corrosive Coating to Provide Rust Protection
- Mill Balanced to Reduce Feedback and Rotor Vibration
- Symmetric Split Core Castings for Strength and Stability
- (4) Brake Rotors
- (8) Ceramic Brake Pads
R1 Carbon GEOMET® Series
Premium line of brake rotors that can be used for street performance, track, off-roading, towing, and hauling.
Cross-Drilled and Diamond Slotted
Cross-Drilled and Diamond Slotted rotors provide the maximum benefits in stopping power, durability and performance.
Break in Procedure
Please be advised that when you first receive the rotors, they are completely covered with the GEOMET® coating. During the initial embedding process, the GEOMET® coating on the braking surface, the area where the pads come in contact with the rotors will wear off, leaving only the hub an inner vane structure coated.
Before Break-in Procedure
After Break-in Procedure
Make it a complete R1 Carbon GEOMET® Brake Kit
Add brake pads to your R1 Carbon GEOMET® brake rotors and make it a complete brake kit. Get the best in performance and value all in one box!
- Depending on your needs, you can order front kits, rear kits, or both.
- R1 Carbon GEOMET® brake rotors can be paired with any of our R1 brake pads. If you don't know which pad to choose just select our recommended selection. Our recommended selection is for each vehicle type, offering the best performance, and the lowest noise.
- Ready to be installed right of the box with no modifications required.
R1 Concepts Brake Sensors
Designed and produced to have the same form, fit, and function as the original equipment part enabling easy installation and ensuring proper fit.
R1 Concepts Brake Hardware
Reduces noise/vibration and premature wear. Recommended replacement with every brake pad change.
Installation Warning: When installing your new brake pads on your Ford F150 or Raptor, please keep in mind that there is an inner pad (that installs with the backing plate of the brake pad against the caliper pistions) and an outer brake pad (installs on the outer side of the brake rotor). Mixing up these pads and there proper mounting locations is a common installation error. Inner pads have "round humps" at the top of the backing plate. Those round tabs correspond to the caliper pistons. If the pads are installed incorrectly, this may lead to binding of the brake pads brake pad between the caliper bracket and outer brake pad. This installation error will likely ruin both the pads and rotors. It may also lead to uneven and/or unreliable vehicle braking. Professional installation is recommended.