Icon Alloys 20" Shield Wheels
20" Shield Wheels
A reflection of ICON Vehicle Dynamics’ dedication to proper fit and function, the SHIELD has been engineered to maximize caliper clearance and optimize wheel position for un-hindered suspension travel and steering function. With backspace dimensions developed specifically for Ford, Toyota and Jeep applications, the SHIELD is the perfect complement to an ICON Vehicle Dynamics suspension system. With a solid set of build features, proven strength, and looks that stand out from the rest, the SHIELD has you covered.
- Application-specific dimensions optimize vehicle dynamics and tire clearance
- Reduced unsprung weight and rotating mass improves on and off-road vehicle performance
- Aluminum alloy construction provides strength properties that are well suited for off-road use
- Size: 20x9
- Finish: Satin Black and Machines, Satin Black
- Load Rating:
- 2500 lbs. (5x150)
- 3700 lbs (8x170, 8x180, 8x6.5)
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.