Icon Vehicle Dynamics 4WD 0-2.5" Suspension System - Stage 2 - 2015-2020 F150
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2015+ Ford F-150 4WD suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road.
The Stage 2 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-2.5” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Tubular upper control arms on the F-150 not only add strength and durability, but help retain factory alignment spec range increasing caster over stock. ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series monotube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear.
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2015+ F-150 4WD Stage 2 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Unique valving developed for the lighter weight of the 2015+ F-150
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 0-2.5" of lift height
- Tubular Upper Control Arms for added strength, durability, and alignment spec range
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 aluminum body rear IFP shock with 5/8" polished nitro steel shaft
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for install
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8" - 9" Wide Wheel With 5" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 33 x 11.50 Tall Tires
- (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- 91711 (QTY.1) | 2015+ Ford F150 4WD (0-2.5" Lift) 2.5" IFP Coilover Shocks
- 98500DJ (QTY.1) | 2004+ Ford F150 4WD Upper Control Arms with Delta Joint
- 96518 (QTY .2) | 2015+ Ford F150 2WD/4WD (0-3" Lift) 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Shock
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.