Icon Vehicle Dynamics Rear Hydraulic Bump Stop System - 2006-2019 Tundra
While the factory rear bump stops do a satisfactory job of absorbing impacts on a street driven truck, ICON found that there was much room for improvement during spirited driving in rough, off-road terrain. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2007-UP Toyota Tundra Rear Hydraulic Bump Stop System was designed to take the off-road capability of the truck to new levels by significantly improving the bottom-out control of the rear suspension and reducing rear end kick. Like all ICON hydraulic bumps stops, these feature both velocity and position sensitive technology which means that as the shaft speed increases and moves through the travel, the force increases exponentially to provide excellent bottoming resistance that won’t negatively affect articulation.
This hydraulic bump stop system was developed as an OEM replacement, making installation a simple and straightforward bolt-on affair. With no major cutting, welding, or fabrication required you have the option to return the vehicle back to its stock form. The factory rubber bump stops have a limited energy absorption capacity and a rapid release of this energy upon rebound – This translates into a harsh ride and poor handling in rough terrain. ICON hydraulic bump stops absorb and release this energy in a much more controlled manner due to the digressive rebound piston valving, resulting in predictable handling and vehicle dynamics.
- 2.5” travel bump stop reduces rear end ‘kick’ and improves overall performance
- Position sensitive technology exponentially increases bottom-out resistance
- Vehicle specific bump stop tune to provide smooth engagement and best ride quality
- Direct bolt-in to OEM bump stop location makes for an easy and straightforward install
- Fully reversible to factory configuration with no bed cutting required
- Heavy duty 1 ¼” CNC machined nitro steel shaft
- Multi stage CAD plated body for maximum corrosion resistance
- Double sealed high pressure Schrader valve
- Operating range of 50 – 250 PSI
- Replaceable noise reducing striker pad
- Fully serviceable
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Made in the USA
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor
Baja Designs - S2 Reverse Light Kit - 2017+ Raptor