MAXTRAX - MKII Recovery Device
MKII Recovery Device (Pair)
The SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY vehicle recovery device. The carton includes (2) MAXTRAX and (2) orange telltale leashes (so you can find your MAXTRAX when they’re buried).
MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tire tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 45" x 13" wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 3.5". MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33" tire without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 8 pounds. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to maneuver under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
- Sold as a pair with two tell-tale leashes
- Made in Australia from Australian materials
- Constructed from Australian-sourced fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon
- Lifetime warranty against faults in materials and workmanship
- With 6 built-in handles and a shovel on each end, MAXTRAX are perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
- MAXTRAX are 45" long and 13" wide, they weigh 8 lbs. each; (total shipped weight: 17 lbs.)
- Height for two stacked: 3.3", four stacked: 4.6"
- Tested at the University of Queensland to completely wrap around a 33" tire without failure, while returning to shape
NOTE: Actual color may vary from images shown.
WARRANTY: We back our confidence in this Australian made product with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.
How to use your MAXTRAX
After become stuck, use the MAXTRAX as a shovel to clear debris from in front of your tires. Wedge the MAXTRAX in front of your tires at a 45° angle. If in a two wheel drive vehicle, place the MAXTRAX in front of which ever set of wheels receive power. In a 4WD vehicle, ensure 4WD is engaged and place in front of the front tires, depending on where the vehicle is most bogged. Placing them at the front of the vehicle will give you an extra boost of momentum once your rear tires hit the MAXTRAX. Once properly placed, slowly begin to accelerate, do not spin your wheels. If the MAXTRAX are not engaging, they may need to be repositioned, or more debris may need to be cleared. Once you have traction, maintain momentum until you reach firm ground. Retrieve your MAXTRAX and carry on!
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
Ordered a set of maxtrax from alliance off-road. We had a trip planned for the Grand Canyon and the tracking said they would be delivered by 9pm the day we wanted to leave. I decided not to check the tracking with two days to go until scheduled delivery. Hoping not to jinx myself. It worked. They arrived around 1 pm and we were smiling. We are using a 2015 Mercedes Benz GLA 250 4 magic. Thanks to the Maxtrax boards the bottom of the car never touched a thing. I kept them zip tied together at the ends and added two more so all 4 corners were zip tied. Very pleased with ease of use and performance. Thanks Maxtrax and Aliance off road.
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor