Front Runner - Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets
Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets
These off-road tough articulating brackets mount MaxTrax, TRED pro and other popular rescue devices with similar hole spacing off the side of the Front Runner Slimline II rack.
- These off-road tough brackets securely mount MaxTrax, TRED pro and other similar hole spacing recovery devices to the side profile of a Front Runner Slimline II Rack.
- Also use for mounting the Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier.
- Adjustable in height and angle to compliment various vehicle profiles.
- Includes 2 types of bolts for holding either 1 or 2 pairs of MaxTrax/TRED pro.
- Built to mount to the side profiles of a Slimline II roof rack but are also compatible with the original Slimline rack.
- Finished with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Slimline II Rack.
- The included bolts can be substituted with the MaxTrax Mounting Pin Set (sold separately) to lock MaxTrax in place.
NOTE: Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier not included.
- 2 x Adjustable Brackets
- Installation Hardware
- Fitting Instructions
- Materials used: Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel; Stainless steel fasteners
- Product Dimensions: 12.3" x 2.6" x 7" (per single bracket)
- Weight: 9.7 lbs (Per Pair)
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor