Coil Spring Collars
Gen 2 Raptor Coil Spring Collar: Moves the lower spring perch up and causes an increase in ride height 1.5", 2.25" or 3". Droop and bump travel are not affected. Price is for 1 Vehicle Kit. These collars will increasing the front ride height on your Gen 2 Raptor 1.5", 2.25" or 3".
The 2017-2020 Raptor is a phenomenal truck straight from factory! But not everyone likes the slight rake in the truck’s appearance. RPG Off-Road set out to provide a premium quality, highly durable, coil spring perch collar. These collars easily install for lifting the front end. Depending on the desired front end ride height, you can easily elevate the nose of your truck. Get rid of that nose dive under hard braking conditions, level the truck from from to back and give that front end a bit more ground clearance for all those on and off road hazards.
If you've outfitted your truck with heavy items like winches, aftermarket front bumpers, larger diameter tires or want to match the back after the addition of a rear lift spring, these perch collars will get the job done. RPG perch collars install easily and don't even require you to disassemble or even remove the front coilovers.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Same material composition as the Fox 3.0 Shock Body
- CNC Machined
- Anodized to match the factory Fox Blue
- RPG logo and an American Flag
- Does NOT require removal or Disassembly of the Factory Fox Shock
- Compatible with 2019+ Raptor Live Valve Suspension
- Lift Height: 1.5", 2.25" or 3"
- Available Colors: Blue, Orange, Black
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10 x 4 x 4 in