SVC Offroad - Adjustable Bump Stop System - 2017-2020 Raptor
Adjustable Bump Stop System
We've been hard at work developing our new Adjustable Bump System for the 2017-2020 Gen 2 Raptor. We've not only stayed with our industry-leading adjustable but added to it for the Gen 2 crew. We are now featuring Fox's Racing Shox Internal Floating Piston bump stop. What does this mean? Simple, you have all the bottoming out compression control that you could ever need, but still have a soft initial impact which reduces rear-end donkey kicking that plagues these trucks with other bump kits.
The Gen 2 ABS kit is fitted with a removable bump can that can be adjusted up or down. When you move the bump can up, the kit is then in Xtreme Offroad mode. The highest setting will allow you to install a rear Bypass Rack and run a longer race shock through the bed for increased damping and bump travel.
NOTE: Leave the bump can in stock setting for all shock applications that mount to existing factory shock mounts.
- X-treme Offroad Mode = Over 1.5" Extra Bump Travel
- Stock Offroad Mode
- Fox Racing Shox Internal Floating Piston Bump Stop
- CNC Laser Cut and Bent Plate
- Grade 8 Hardware
- 100% Bolt On
- Works With All Exhaust Systems.
- Included Installation Wrench
- WE HAVE ADDED A THIRD BOLT TO THE FRAME WITH A SUPPLIED FLANGED NUT. ALSO, FOX HAS SWITCHED OUT 2021 2.0 IFP BUMPS WITH ORANGE RINGS VS GOLD.
- FOX'S 2020 IFP BUMPS ARE NOW ORANGE, AND NEED TO BE SET TO THE MEASUREMENT IN THE PICTURE BELOW
- WELD'S ON FRAME SHOULD BE SANDED DOWN PRIOR TO INSTALLATION TO ENSURE PROPER FITMENT AND TO AVOID DAMAGE TO SVCOFFROAD PRODUCT
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
Money and hassle saved. Always there to help
Instructions are okay. Adjustment instrucitions are inof available.
Great customer support, super fast turn around, and just an awesome experience as a whole. Definitely will be a repeat customer!
We Also Recommend
Eibach - Pro Lift Kit (Front Springs Only) - 2017-2020 Raptor
Icon Vehicle Dynamics - Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Springs - 2017-2020 Raptor