Engine Skid Plate
Protect your Tacoma with an RCI Metalworks front skid plate. This plate protects and provides full coverage of the front of the vehicle including the front differential, oil pan, and radiator cross-member.
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of CNC Laser cut 3/16" steel or 1/4 aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the front of all 2005+ Tacomas with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, and oil pan
- Service openings for easy service and oil changes without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- ALL Tacoma front skid plates now come standard with oil filter access door, an essential feature if you have a 2016+ truck, and also maintains compatibility on 2005-2015 models
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Utilizes Center mounting points for maximum strength whether steel or aluminum
- Designed to accommodate ALL vehicles with OR without differential drop kits, and does so without compromise.
- Differential cage provides unsurpassed protection, while allowing skid plate to sit tighter to vehicle than competitors
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Material: 3/16" Steel - Black Powdercoat, 1/4" Aluminum - Raw Metal, 1/4" Aluminum - Black Powdercoat
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Dimensions: 37 x 23 x 5"
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
*Current lead time: 2-3 Weeks