RCI Metalworks Rear Bumper - 2016-2019 Toyota Tacoma
Body damage is costly. Protect your vehicle with the RCI Tacoma Rear Bumper, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards. Built with 3/16" steel this bumper will handle whatever you throw at it while making a beautiful aesthetic addition to your truck.
- Seamlessly matches the contours of the truck for a perfect fit and finish
- Improves ground clearance by over 4" by incorporating our built in hitch receiver into the bumper, making for a dramatic improvement in departure angle
- 1/4" heavy duty frame mounts and receiver structure
- Allows the use of all factory electronics including trailer plug, backup sensors, license plate lights, and BSM monitors.
- BSM monitors must be mounted slightly below bumper because they will NOT function through the steel plate. Mounting brackets included
- While not rated for towing, our bumper has been tested to tow comparably to the OEM capacities
- Includes built in holes for installing Rigid SRQ backup lights. Covers for light cutouts are included
- Weighs only about 20lbs more than the OEM bumper with hitch
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Heavy duty satin black texured powdercoat finish for great looks and a durable finish
- Built to order; please allow three to five weeks for delivery
- Material: 3/16” Steel
- Weight: 78 lbs
- Item #: TACO-16-10
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit with Baja Designs Squadron Pro Cube Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor