Front Runner - Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit - 2007+ Tundra (4-Door)
Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit
This kit creates a full size rack that sits above your Toyota Tundra DC 4-Door's truck bed. This Slimline II cargo carrying rack kit contains the Slimline II tray (8.1" x 53.5"), 2 Tracks, and 4 Pickup Truck Bed Universal Legs that fit into the Tracks. Drilling is required for installation.
- All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
- All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty*
- 2x LASS026 - Universal Load Bed Leg / Tall (Pair)
- 1x RRSTM07 - Slimline II Tray - 1475mm(W) X 1358mm(L)
- 1x TRBU001 - Pickup Load Bed Tracks / 1000mm(L)
- Material used: Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium; 3CR12 Stainless Steel
- Approximate Installed Weight: 57 lbs
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- Shipping Dimensions: 18" x 64" x 6"
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.