Toytec/Eibach - Front Coil Lift Springs - 4Runner/Tacoma
Toytec/Eibach Front Coil Lift Springs
112-620-P - Toytec Branded, made by Eibach Spring
Engineered with the same technology, craftsmanship and world-class materials that make Eibach springs and other suspension components the choice of champions in NASCAR, SCORE, CORR, the World Rally Championship, and even Formula 1.
Designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, more controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- Sold as a pair of (2) front coil springs
620 lb coils will help support some extra weight
Below lift heights are with stock front weight:
- 1995-2004 Tacoma 6-lug - 4wd 3" lift (Will not work on stock length shocks)
- 1996-2002 4Runner 4wd 3" lift on Bilstein D558's (Will not work on stock length shocks)
- 2003-2009 4Runner 2.5" lift
- 2005-2015 Tacoma (6-lug), 10+ 4Runner and FJ Cruiser 1.6" lift
Can be used with Bilstein Height adjustable shocks and other lift options for additional lift.
NOTE: Clip settings will be different than the Bilstein settings.
- 4cyl. 2wd models will see additional lift.
- Not recommended for 2wd 4cyl models on 1995-2004 Tacoma and 1996-2002 4Runner
- Will not work on the 5-Lug 2WD Tacoma
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
Very friendly and great customer service
We Also Recommend
Venomrex - "V" Center Cap Inlay (set of 4)