Toytec - Front Coil Lift Springs - 4Runner / Tacoma
Front Coil Lift Springs
FITMENT NOTES: 4cyl. 2wd models will see additional lift. Not recommended for 2wd 4cyl models on 1995-2004 Tacoma and 1996-2002 4Runner. Will not work on the 5-Lug 2WD Tacoma
112-620-P - Toytec Front Coil Lift Springs
Designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, more controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- Sold as a pair
- 620 lb. coils will help support some extra weight.
- Can be used with Bilstein Height adjustable shocks and other lift options for additional lift. NOTE: clip settings will be different than the Bilstein settings.
- For the tall, tough stance that performs just as well as it looks..
Below lift heights are with stock front weight:
- 1995-2004 Tacoma 6-lug 4wd 3" lift (will not work on stock length shocks)
- 1996-2002 4Runner 4wd 3" lift on Bilstein D558's (will not work on stock length shocks)
- 2003-2009 4Runner 2.5" lift
- 2005-2015 Tacoma 6-lug, 2010+ 4Runner and FJ Cruiser 1.6" lift
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
Helpful answered all my questions
Very friendly and great customer service
We Also Recommend
Venomrex - "V" Center Cap Inlay (set of 4)