RCI Metalworks Transmission/Transfer Case Skid Plates - 2007+ Tundra
Transmission/Transfer Case Skid Plates
From catching on a rock to hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and offroad hazards.
Many Tundra drivers have been looking for skid plates for everyday driving and light offroading, whether camping, hunting, or working on the farm. We listened to your feedback. RCI Tundra skid plates are now available in two options, providing the right protection for any application. Below are the benefits of 10 Gauge Steel and 1/4" aluminum options.
10 Gauge Steel: Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage.
1/4" Aluminum: Excellent all around protection for daily drivers, stronger than factory skid plates, rust and corrosion resistant means they require no finish prior to installation, extremely lightweight yet just as strong.
- Completely protects transmission and transfer-case
- Compatible with all 4×4 trucks from 2007+
- 6 Mounting points for maximum durability
- Simple installation requires only one 9/16" wrench to complete
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachement points, no drilling
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Material: 10 Gauge Steel - Black Powdercoat, 1/4" Aluminum - Raw Metal, 1/4" Aluminum - Black Powdercoat
- Weight: Steel: 45 lbs, Aluminum: 35 lbs
- Dimensions: 41 x 26 x 5"
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
*Current lead time: 1-2 Weeks
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor
Baja Designs S2 Reverse Light Kit - 2017+ Raptor