Warn - ZEON 10S Platinum Winch
ZEON 10S Platinum
The ZEON 10S Platinum is built for those who push the limits-with double the durability, 20% faster line speed, and extreme IP68-rated waterproofing. The Advanced Wireless Remote controls not only the winch, but also the clutch and other accessories. With a 10,000 lb. pulling capacity, high-performance motor package and Spydura® Synthetic Rope, you'll be equipped to go places others only dream about.
- Rated line pull of 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line
- Comes with 100' of 3/8" (30m of 9.52mm) Spydura synthetic rope with a matte aluminum hawse fairlead.
- Remote Controlled Clutch is engaged and disengaged with the Advanced Wireless Remote. The remote controls winch-in, winch-out, and freespool operations. The manual clutch has been eliminated. No more re-engaging a manual clutch, with frozen fingers while standing in the mud.
- The Advanced Wireless Remote gives you total control in the palm of your hand, allowing you to control the winch and up to two accessories. This sophisticated, advanced remote provides operator feedback on vehicle battery charge and winch motor temperature, controls operation of the winch clutch, and more. Includes USB charging cable and car charger adapter.
- All-new high-speed motor, stronger gears, and heat-treated ring gear deliver 20% faster line speed, best-in-class efficiency, and our highest durability rating.
- Durable aluminum structure with flat black powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners delivers durability and maximum corrosion resistance-exceeding 400 hours of salt-spray testing.
- Large diameter alloy winch drum with steel sleeve is strong, light weight, reduces rope wear, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards--the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup.
- Automatic mechanical cone brake offers excellent control while winching.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately). The new-style control pack with contactor and advanced controls gives you extreme reliability and weather resistance.
- Part Number: 92815
- Rated Line Pull: 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) Single-line
- Motor: 12V DC Series Wound
- Electrical Controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Advanced Wireless
- Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 162:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating Ring Gear
- Brake: Automatic Mechanical Cone
- Drum Diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)
- Rope: 3/8" x 100' (9.52mm x 30m) Spydura Synthetic
- Fairlead: Hawse
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery Leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
- Finish: Satin-Black Powder Coat
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.