Warn ZEON 12S Winch
ZEON 12S Winch
The WARN ZEON has proven itself in the field, and among off roaders. Now you can get the 12,000 pound capacity ZEON winch with Spydura® Pro synthetic rope. The new ZEON 12S winch trims weight but keeps plenty of muscle for the big jobs, and the toughest rescues. And the light, easy-to-handle synthetic rope makes any winching situation a bit easier. It's the perfect choice for heavily loaded off road vehicles.
- Legendary WARN reliability and performance; 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) capacity - perfect for the bigger vehicles.
- Unique exterior styling and symmetrical design give this winch a look that is advanced, capable, and strong.
- New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Flat black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks.
- Aluminum winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Robust aluminum structure is durable and helps dissipate heat.
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards - the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup.
- Contactor control for extreme reliability and weather resistance.
- Automatic mechanical cone brake holds the full rated load and offers excellent control while winching.
- Ultra-durable metal-reinforced rubberized corded remote with 12' lead.
- Includes 80' of 3/8" Spydura Pro synthetic rope and aluminum hawse failead with powder-coat finish.
- Proprietary and strongest-in-class Spydura Pro synthetic rope is found on many military vehicles. This rope features a urathane-coated 12-strand braid, heat treated under tension. A 20 ft. Nomex™ heat sleeve protects the rope on the layer nearest the drum.
- Part Number: 95950
- Rated Line Pull: 12,000 lbs. (5443 kg) Single-line
- Motor: 12V DC Series Wound
- Electrical Controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Advanced Wireless
- Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 216:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating Ring Gear
- Brake: Automatic Mechanical Cone
- Rope: 3/8" x 80' Spydura Pro Synthetic
- Fairlead: Hawse
- Battery Leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
- Finish: Flat-Black Powder Coat
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
Great piece of kit for the trail.