Z-FLASH OBD Plug-in Flasher
Z-FLASH OBD-II FLASHER PLUGIN
The brand NEW Z-Flash OBD-II Flasher plugin is the easiest flasher to own! It plugs directly into the OBD-II port of select vehicles and flashes the vehicles' headlights, taillights, fog lights, corner markers and reverse lights! No additional wiring or splicing! Seriously, just plug it in and that's it!
There is no external wiring or controller required. It's a true plug and play system. Activate the module by using the vehicle's high beam stalk. It will not damage the vehicle and can be removed at any time.
A free software download is available to update your module and deactivate lights. Currently only one flash pattern is available while the vehicle is in drive.
- Made in the USA
- USB programming cable included
- Plugs into OBD-II Port
- No external switches or wiring required
- Activates with the vehicle's high beam stalk
- The module flashes these lights:
- High beams
- Fog lights
- Front turn signals
- Rear turn signals
- Reverse lights
How it Works:
- Simply plug the module into your vehicle's OBD port. The red light will flash for about 5 seconds while it boots. It will blink green when it is ready.
- Pull the high beam stalk back for 5 seconds to activate it. You'll know it's turned on when the high beam and turn signals dash indicators are active. The module will also blink green.
- To turn it off pull the high beam stalk for two seconds
Jump in Activation: When starting your vehicle pull the high stalk to instantly turn on the lights.
- How does it work?: Using diagnostic signals the module tells the vehicle to activate the respective lights. The module does not rewrite computer code or effect the vehicle. The codes are the same that the dealer could use to diagnose your vehicle.
- Will this burn my computer?: The module does not put out any voltage and will not burn up the computer. It's much like plugging a USB stick into your PC.
- Will my brake lights still work?: Your brake and turn signals will override the flashing pattern. If the module is active and you hit the brakes or use your turn signal, that function will override. This cannot be disabled as it is an important safety feature.
- Does this put my vehicle in reverse?: The module will not change your vehicles gears. However, some vehicle's may activate the backup camera screen because they are wired in with the reverse lights. Unfortunately this cannot be disabled at this time.
- Will this burn up my bulbs?: Like any headlight/taillight flasher it will burn out your bulbs faster than normal. Aftermarket HIDs will burn up very quickly because the ballasts are not intended to flash
- Ford F-150: 2011-2018
- Ford F-250: 2011-2018
- Ford F-350: 2011-2018
- Ford F-450: 2016-2018
- Ford F-550: 2016-2018
- Ford Fusion: 2015-2018
- Ford Expedition: 2016-2018
- Ford Explorer: 2014-2018
- Ford Taurus: 2015-2018
- Ford Edge: 2013-2018
- Ford Mustang: 2015-2018
- Ford Ecosport: 2018
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.