RCI Metalworks Engine Skid Plate - 2015-2021 F150
Engine Skid Plate
*Lead time: Due to current demand for these products, they are built to order and will ship in approximately six to eight weeks
These have been confirmed to fit the new 2021 F150's 4WD Models
Whether sliding over rocks or hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, many of your vehicles most expensive components are completely exposed below and underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Many F150 drivers have been looking for skid plates for daily driving, overlanding, and offroad. Whether you use your vehicle for work or play, we have an option that will work for your application. RCI’s F150 skid plates are available in two popular options:
- 10 Gauge Steel: Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage.
- 1/4" Aluminum: Excellent all around protection for daily drivers, stronger than factory skid plates, rust and corrosion resistant means they require no finish prior to installation, extremely lightweight yet just as strong.
- Protects expensive EPAS power steering unit (new trucks), front differential, front cross-member, engine, engine bay, and low hanging intercooler (Ecoboost models)
- Compatible with all 4×4 trucks with 2015-2021 chassis
- 6 Mounting points for extra durability
- Mounts to frame horns behind tow hooks, not interfering with aftermarket bumpers, hidden winch, etc.
- 2 piece design for simple installation and removal of subsections for maintenance
- Easy access to oil filters by removal of just two bolts, allowing front panel to slide off
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Material: 10 Gauge Steel - Black Powdercoat, 1/4" Aluminum - Raw Metal, 1/4" Aluminum - Black Powdercoat
- Weight: Steel: 40 lbs, Aluminum: 25 lbs
- Dimensions: 35 x 20 x 5"
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
Heavy gauge steel, install was pretty straightforward.
Thanks for the well packaged and tracked RCI Engine skid plate to Australia, I'm yet to test it fully but it certainly looks the goods over the OEM skid plate which didn't last long. Great design and fitting was easy.
RCI Metalworks Engine Skid Plate - 2015-2020 F150
This is exactly what I hoped it would be and it looks better than I expected. Highly recommend use of lift. I was able to install it alone with a creeper and ramps.
Fitment was great, looks good, but instructions were terrible.
We Also Recommend
BuiltRight Industries - Dash Mount Kit - 2010-2020 F150 & Raptor, 2017-2020 Super Duty F250/F350