Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2.5" Suspension System - Stage 1 - 2018+ Jeep JL
Through an accelerated testing process dubbed the “ICON1K” R&D program, ICON has logged over a thousand miles in the dirt pushing the JL to off-road extremes to identify limiting factors in OE components, develop products that remove these limits, and further extrapolate performance out of this vehicle. This 2.5” suspension system has been tweaked, tuned, and revised several times over the course of this ICON1K testing in an effort to provide unparalleled ride quality and vehicle dynamics for everything from rock crawling to high-speed desert running.
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 1 2.5" Suspension System for the 2018-UP Jeep Wrangler JL is designed for the driver looking to drastically improve the performance and ride quality of their vehicle. The Stage 1 system is ICON's entry level offering for Jeep enthusiasts looking to add lift height and wheel travel to their JL without breaking the bank. This system includes 2.5" lift dual rate coil springs, Vehicle Specific 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks, bump stop spacers, sway bar links, and all necessary hardware to complete the installation. With this combination of components, ICON was able to increase wheel travel numbers by over 30% (3" front, 2" rear), redefining the potential of the 2018-UP JL. The Stage 1 system allows for fitment of 35" tires when used with ICON's recommended wheel specifications. For users looking to install 37" tires, an optional extended bump stop spacer kit (PN: 22029) is available.
- 2.5" lift height
- Fits 35" tires (37" with optional extended bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
- 3" front, 2" rear increase in wheel travel
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Dual rate coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks with vehicle specific valving
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Recommended wheel and tire fitment is based on a JL Rubicon
- Advertised lift heights based on a stock, 4 door JL Rubicon
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5 Wide, 4.75" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 35 x 12.50 (37 x 12.50 with optional extended bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
SYSTEM COMPONENTS:22025 (QTY.1) | 18+ JL 2.5" FRONT DUAL RATE COIL SPRING KIT
22026 (QTY.1) | 18+ JL 2.5" REAR DUAL RATE COIL SPRING KIT
26523 (QTY.2) | 18+ JL 2.5" FRONT 2.0 ALUMINUM SERIES SHOCK VS IR
26524 (QTY.2) | 18+ JL 2.5" REAR 2.0 ALUMINUM SERIES SHOCK VS IR
22029 | 18+ JL EXTENDED BUMP STOP SPACER KIT
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.