Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2.5" Suspension System - Stage 2 - 2018+ Jeep JL
Through an accelerated testing process dubbed the “ICON1K” R&D program, ICON has logged over a thousand miles in the dirt pushing the JL to off-road extremes to identify limiting factors in OE components, develop products that remove these limits, and further extrapolate performance out of this vehicle. This 2.5” suspension system has been tweaked, tuned, and revised several times over the course of this ICON1K testing in an effort to provide unparalleled ride quality and vehicle dynamics for everything from rock crawling to high-speed desert running.
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 2 2.5" Suspension System for the 2018+ Jeep JL is designed for the driver looking to drastically improve the performance and ride quality of their vehicle. This Stage 2 system includes 2.5" lift dual rate coil springs, Vehicle Specific 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks, tubular steel front lower links, bump stop spacers, sway bar links, and all necessary hardware to complete the installation. With this combination of components, ICON was able to increase wheel travel numbers by over 30% (3" front, 2" rear), redefining the potential of the 2018+ JL. The front lower links included with this system are constructed from thick wall steel tubing, provide increased castor numbers, and feature dual durometer bushings for noise free operation, maximum articulation, and minimal bind. The Stage 2 system allows for fitment of 35" tires when used with ICON's recommended wheel specifications. For users looking to install 37" tires, an optional bump stop spacer kit (PN: 22029) is available.
Holistic Engineering - the ICON Difference
When developing suspension components for a new vehicle, ICON takes a different approach than many others. Rather than focusing in on one particular part, ICON engineers look at the vehicle as a whole, identify inherent strengths and weaknesses, and set a target for performance. With a focus on maximizing wheel travel and improving ride quality, ICON will develop components that address (and often times replace) OE limiting factors. This "holistic engineering" philosophy often results in the development of several parts designed to work together as a system to provide a balanced on and off-road performance upgrade. Because ICON is designing and manufacturing all of the components necessary to improve the performance of a vehicle from front to back, end-users can rest easy knowing they are dealing with ONE manufacturer, ONE standard of quality, and ONE awesome warranty to back it all up.
- 2.5" lift height
- Fits 35" tires (37" with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
- 3" front, 2" rear increase in wheel travel
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Dual rate coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks with vehicle specific valving
- Tubular steel link arms with dual durometer bushings for noise free performance, maximum articulation, and minimal bind
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Recommended wheel and tire fitment is based on a JL Rubicon
- Advertised lift heights based on a stock, 4 door JL Rubicon
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5 Wide, 4.75" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 35 x 12.50 (37 x 12.50 with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
- 22021 (QTY.1) | 18+ JL LOWER FRONT LINK ARM KIT
- 22025 (QTY.1) | 18+ JL 2.5" FRONT DUAL RATE COIL SPRING KIT
- 22026 (QTY.1) | 18+ JL 2.5" REAR DUAL RATE COIL SPRING KIT
- 26523 (QTY.2) | 18+ JL 2.5" FRONT 2.0 ALUMINUM SERIES SHOCK VS IR
- 26524 (QTY.2) | 18+ JL 2.5" REAR 2.0 ALUMINUM SERIES SHOCK VS IR
- 22029 | 18+ JL EXTENDED BUMP STOP SPACER KIT
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
The guys at Offroad Alliance were great to talk with in options and the suspension for my intent. Never tried to add on what wasn’t needed either. The Icon suspension was an easy install for my master mechanic and the ride quality is awesome. Had been looking at Mopar/Rubicon Express/Teraflex and chose Icon as its all from the same mfr and deigned together and then elected Offroad Alliance to purchase through given their follow up with me and ease of answering questions and genuine interaction. Have also done my venomrex wheels with them and my upcoming build out will be with them. And I live in CO with access to tons of retailers/distributors, However, these guys have been easier to work with and helpful without trying to oversell me on anything not needed AND they actually have the physical products too coupled with actual R&D testing