Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2.5 Vs Ir Coilover Kit - 1996-2004 Tacoma, 1996-2002 4Runner
These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your Tacoma or 4Runner's front suspension. These are a Race-Proven shock designed for the daily driver and the avid off-roader all in one!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 3"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Cad-plated threaded body
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearings
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5" wide wheel with 4.75" backspace
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Venomrex - "V" Center Cap Inlay (set of 4)
Offroad Alliance - Triple LED Amber Grille Light Kit - 2010+ 4Runner