Baja Designs - LP9 Pro Light
LP9 Pro Light
A design that was inspired by Baja Designs legendary 8" La Paz HID; The LP9 features modern styling and performance, with some of the most advanced LED technologies available today.
The LP9 utilizes 9 forward projecting LEDS to produce 11,025 Lumens at 105 watts, and 6 LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 1,140 lumens at 10.5 watts per side. The IPT provides an incredible 200° spread of usable light.
The housing was designed to provide exceptional heat dispersion by using Direct Ducted Cooling, which allows air to travel from the front of the housing to the rear. With a day-time running light, low, and high power mode, the LP9 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Available in a standard model that is perfect for a wide range of off-road use, as well as a Racer Edition configuration that is designed for the demands of high speed driving. The Racer Edition has similar power draw, but produces a much tighter pattern, providing higher visibility at greater distances. Both models feature uService technology, which allows customers to change the lens pattern and color depending on driving conditions or simply when they want to refresh the lens.
Baja Designs Features
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses and Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 11,025 Utilizing 9 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 105W / 7.6A
- IPT Lumens: 2,280 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 21W / 1.52A
- Dimensions: 8" Diameter/ 3.25" Depth
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor
Baja Designs - S2 Reverse Light Kit - 2017+ Raptor