Gator-Jaw® PRO Synthetic Shackle
Stronger Than Steel! Stronger than steel shackles with 52,300 lb. breaking strength!
Advantage Over Steel Shackles:
- Stronger than steel: 52,300 lb. breaking strength!
- It floats: no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
- Flexible: easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
- One piece construction: no pins to fasten!
Recommended use with the following Power Stretch® Recovery Rope: Big Bubba: 1-1/4" diameter
- Off-Road Recovery
- Breaking Strength: 52,300 lbs.
- Rope Diameter: 7/16"
- Made from Plasma® UHMPE
- Bow width: 6"
How To Use:
- Open Gator-Jaw® PRO shackle by loosening and slipping off loop over knot
- Thread through eye of Bubba Rope or strap and through tow point
- Check your vehicle's owner's manual for proper attachment points
- Do Not attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp edged tow point
- Loop Gator-Jaw® PRO eye back over knot and pull to tighten
- Pull as normal. Gator-Jaw® PRO shackles are designed to take the load without stretching
CARE AND MAINTENANCE: The Gator-Jaw® PRO Shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air dried. While Gator-Jaw® fibers are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting. Always inspect shackle before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.