RCI Metalworks Engine Skid Plate - 2009-2014 F150
Engine Skid Plate
From catching on a rock to hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
10 Gauge Steel: Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage.
- Protects expensive EPAS power steering unit (new trucks), front differential, front cross-member, engine, engine bay, and low hanging inter-cooler (Eco-boost models)
- Compatible with all 2009-2014 4×4
- Skid Plate is fully compatible with all motors including Ecoboost and V8 models.
- 6 Mounting points for extra durability
- Mounts to frame horns behind tow hooks. May not be compatible with some aftermarket bumpers, hidden winch, etc.
- 2 piece design for simple installation and removal of subsections for maintenance
- Easy access to oil filters by removal of just two bolts, allowing front panel to slide off, newly redesigned to further simplify serviceability
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Material: 10 Gauge Steel - Black Powdercoat
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Dimensions: 37 x 23 x 5"
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
NOTE: Requires removal of the plastic air dam under bumper. Skid plate provides clean transition from the bumper and retains maximum aerodynamics. Also fits 2007-2017 Expedition and Navigator.
*Current lead time: 2-3 Weeks
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.