RCI Metalworks Transmission Skid Plate - 2009-2014 F150/Raptor
Transmission Skid Plate
Protect your transmission with the high quality transmission skid plate by RCI Metalworks. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or use as a stand-alone item.
The RCI transmission skid plate is the optimal choice to swap out the OEM fiber cover on the Ecoboost models for a stronger cover that will last. Made of steel or aluminum, the RCI plate provides added strength compared to the OEM fiber cover, which is prone to get water-logged and fall off. The RCI design also spans more distance, providing twice as much coverage than the partial coverage of the OEM plate.
RCI F150 plates for 2009-2014 are now available 3 ways, providing the right coverage for the application.
- Protects transmission, exhaust and oil pan
- Compatible with all 4×4 and 2WD trucks with 2009-2014 chassis (includes Ecoboost and Raptor models)
- Flush mount oil drain door for easy oil changing without removal of skid plate
- Maximum cooling to exhaust with built in cooling vents
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Steel option includes heavy duty textured black powder coating for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Easy installation with basic tools, attaches to factory attachment points – no drilling
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Compatible with OEM front and transfer-case skid plates
- Material: 10 Gauge Steel - Black Powdercoat, 1/4" Aluminum - Raw Metal, 1/4" Aluminum - Black Powdercoat
- Weight: Steel: 30 lbs, Aluminum: 20 lbs
- Dimensions: 37 x 23 x 3"
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.