Geiser Progressive Springs, Deaver Leaf Springs & Bump Pads Package
This exclusive Geiser suspension deal is designed for the first and second generation Ford Raptor. They will give you about 2" - 3" of lift for your truck, while still providing a excellent ride.
Progressive Rate Benefits
- Reduced body roll, better handling with less braking nose dive.
- Softer initial spring rate translates into better on road comfort, while still having the ability to soak up the harder hits off road...
- Taller ride height increases approach angles.
- Fit larger tires with offset wheels.
They will accommodate up to a 37" tire. Some inner fender trimming may be required depending on your wheel offset.
NOTE: No spacer required, simply change the spring and you are done.
Deaver Rear Leaf Springs
Deaver Progressive Series springs are high-quality 9-leaf and 10-leaf units fabricated with high grade 5160 "American Made" steel. A higher leaf count spring allows the use of thinner leaf material that yields a more flexible progressive leaf stack, or pyramid, producing a much smoother spring rate curve throughout the complete suspension cycle. The even, linear compression rate curve of our progressive system spring is the primary key to excellent ride quality.
Other designs features include full military-wrapped spring eyes for superior durability, diamond cut inner leaf ends minimizing shear points and anti-friction pads inserted between the leafs for a smoother ride and quiet operation.
Combined with properly valved shock absorbers, the ride is enhanced beyond belief.
- 11 leaf count
- Military wrap
- Reversed eyes front and rear to maximize compression travel at ride height
- Diamond cut ends with insert pads on the tips to reduce friction
- Improves off road performance
- Direct bolt on to stock location
LEAF SPRING SIZE/LIFT
- +2 eliminates OEM bump strike pad/block and is equal to standard ride height
- +3 eliminates OEM bump strike pad/block and is equal to one inch lift over standard ride height
- Leaf Springs (pair)
- All Bushings and Front Eye Bolts
NOTE: Geiser coils are compatible with all 2019-2020 Live Valve Suspension