Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Shock (0-1" Lift) - 2015-2019 F150
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For those using their vehicle in extreme off road situations, consider the ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shock to handle extra abuse and punishment your suspension will need to endure.
- Premium Grade 5WT Shock Oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen Charged Monotube Design with Internal Reservoir
- One Piece Linear/Digressive Piston Design with Vehicle Specific Valving for Unsurpassed Performance and Ride Quality On and Off-road
- 5/8” Chrome Plated, Hardened Steel Shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 6061 Aluminum Rod End, Top Cap and internals insure Strength and Durability
- Polyurethane Bushings and zinc plated sleeves for OE factory type Fitment
- 6063 Anodized Aluminum body for Superb Heat Dissipation, Excellent Corrosion Resistance, and High Tech Appearance
- Buna Top Out Bumper for noise free operation
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.