Icon Vehicle Dynamics 3" Suspension System - Stage 2 - 2007-2018 Jeep JK
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 3" Lift Suspension System is designed for Jeep JK owner's demanding the ultimate in performance and ride quality, without the larger stance you find in bigger lift systems on today's market. ICON's Jeep JK 3" lift system is engineered with front and rear dual rate progressive wound springs which is the foundation for on and off road performance and suspension articulation. The dual rate design gives you a softer initial rate for superb on road comfort and a firmer secondary rate that increases during compression for excellent bottom out control.
ICON V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks add the finishing touch with OE mounting, aircraft grade components, and vehicle specific valving. Together the combination of ICON dual rate coils and V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks adds 30% more wheel travel over stock, helping you rock crawl safer or soak up larger terrain at higher speeds keeping those wheels on the ground. This ICON 3" JK lift system is designed from the ground up to give the 2007+ Jeep JK's the best performance, suspension handling / ride quality, and clearance for 33" tall tires (35" tall with installation of aftermarket high-clearance fenders).
- Dual Rate Coil Springs Front and Rear
- Adds 30% More Wheel Travel over Stock
- No Welding or Cutting
- Vehicle can be Returned Back to Stock
- Includes High Performance Re-buildable / Re-valvable IFP 2.0 Aluminum Series Shocks
- Level Stance Front to Rear
- Out Articulates Most Long Arm Kits of Comparable Height
- Lifetime Guarantee that Coil Springs Won’t Sag
- Fits 2007 - Current Jeep Wrangler JK 2wd or 4wd models
- 2 Door Models sit 1/2" - 3/4" taller than 4 door models but still level
- 2012 models require exhaust extension kit (Part # 22011) for proper front driveline clearance
- No driveline modifications necessary if kit is installed as intended (with or without track bars)
- For optimized axle centering add the ICON front and rear Jeep JK adjustable track bars
- Front End Alignment Required
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- AfterMarket Wheels: 4.5" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 33" tall x 12.50"
- (Larger 35" tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended)
System Components Included:
- 22010 (QTY.1) | Jeep JK 3" Front Dual Rate Spring Kit (Pair)
- 22015 (QTY.1) | Jeep JK 2" Rear Dual Rate Spring Kit (Pair)
- 22040 (QTY.1) | Jeep JK 3" Lift Box Kit (front and rear billet bump stops / front sway bar links / hardware)
- 26519 (QTY.2) | JK 2WD & 4WD 2”-3" Lift Front Shock - 2.0 Aluminum Series
- 26520 (QTY.2) | JK 2WD & 4WD 2”-3" Lift Rear Shock - 2.0 Aluminum Series
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor