Icon Vehicle Dynamics 4.5" Suspension System - Stage 3 - 2007-2018 Jeep JK
ICON’s 4.5” Jeep JK Performance Suspension Systems aims to strike a perfect balance between wheel travel, articulation, ground clearance, and precise on and off-road handling characteristics. With these goals met, ICON-equipped JK’s can take on rolling desert whoops, crawl over obstacle-riddled trails, and drive back home in comfort all in the same day. One of the major benefits of the ICON 4.5” JK system (or any ICON system) is that they are comprehensive suspension solutions, not just “lift kits”. As a complete manufacturer ICON is able to engineer & create shock absorbers, coil springs, link arms, track bars, and all associated parts to work in conjunction with each other and extract maximum performance out of the Jeep JK.
The ICON Stage 3 Jeep JK 4.5" suspension system includes dual-rate coil springs, track bar drop brackets, high-steering components, bumpstop spacers, rear brake lines, rear sway bar links, complete set of front and rear links, and 2.5 Series reservoir shocks. Tested and tuned, the ICON JK Stage 3 suspension system offers stability and drivability over a wide range of off road terrains, while keeping a smooth onroad feel for every day driving. This system includes 2.5" remote reservoir shocks front and rear to ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. Installing this kit allows proper clearance for 35" tall tires with no modifications and 37" tires with aftermarket high clearance fenders.
• Dual-rate coil springs front and rear guaranteed never to sag
• High-steer flip kit for proper steering geometry without a drop pitman arm and increased ground clearance over stock
• Stainless steel high-steer taper adapter eliminates drilling of the factory knuckle
• All links and track bars utilize dual-rate bushings and PTFE-lined rod ends for tuned vibration isolation, controlled deflection, with maximum articulation and responsiveness
• Track bars are on vehicle adjustable designed for optimizing axle postion
• Includes high-performance rebuildable and revalvable reservoir 2.5 Series shocks
• 2.5 series shocks feature an internal bump zone for added bottom out control
• Increased wheel travel and articulation over stock
• No welding or cutting required
• 100% returnable to stock
• Fits Jeep Wrangler JK Models 2wd / 4wd applications
• Lift heights based off of a 4 door Rubicon JKU
• Front drive shaft required for proper front driveline clearance (ICON Part #22014 [12-UP –] / #22016 [07-11]).
• Compatible with ICON 22019 hydraulic bumpstop system
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
AfterMarket Wheels: 4.5" Backspace
(wheel spacers required to run factory wheels with an oversized tire)
Aftermarket Tires: 35" tall x 12.50"
(Larger 37" tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended)
24010 (QTY.1) | Jeep JK 4.5" Front Dual Rate Spring Kit (Pair)
24015 (QTY.1) | Jeep JK 4.5" Rear Dual Rate Spring Kit (Pair)
21010 (QTY.1) | Jeep JK 4.5" Lift Front Box Kit (track bar drop / high steer components / bump stop spacer / hardware)
21000 (QTY.1) | Jeep JK 4.5" Lift Rear Box Kit (track bar bracket / sway bar links / bumpstop spacer / brake line / hardware)
21020 | (QTY.1) | Jeep JK Front Adjustable Pan Rod Bar Kit
21025 | (QTY.1) | Jeep JK Rear Adjustable Pan Rod Bar Kit
21031 (QTY.1) | Jeep JK Front Lower Fixed Link Kit
21036 (QTY.1) | Jeep JK Front Upper Adjustable Link Kit
21041 (QTY.1) | Jeep JK Rear Lower Adjustable Link Kit
21046 (QTY.1) | Jeep JK Rear Upper Fixed Link Kit
27840 (QTY.2) | Jeep JK 2WD & 4WD 4.5" Lift Remote Reservoir Front Shock - 2.5 Series
27745 (QTY.2) | Jeep JK 2WD & 4WD 4.5" Lift Piggyback Reservoir Rear Shock - 2.5 Series
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor