Icon Vehicle Dynamics Front Coilover Shock Kit - 2010-2019 4Runner
These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your 4Runner's front suspension. These coil-over’s come complete with all the hardware necessary to complete the installation as well as a sway bar relocation bracket kit to adjust the location of the sway bar to clear the larger shock. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 5" back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 3.5"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Venomrex - "V" Center Cap Inlay (set of 4)