RCI Metalworks Transmission Skid Plate - 2005+ Tacoma
Transmission Skid Plate
Protect your Tacoma from costly underbody damage with an RCI Metalworks transmission skid plate. This part provides full transmission coverage and fills the gap between the front and transfer-case skid plates for a seamless skid system.
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with the high quality transmission skid plate by RCI Metalworks. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or use as a stand-alone item.
Built with your choice CNC laser cut 3/16" steel or 1/4" aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transmission of all 2005 to present Tacomas with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects transmission, second and third cross-members
- Excellent addition or replacement of light duty OEM skid plates (which do not provide any coverage of transmission)
- Service openings for maintenance without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Material: 3/16" Steel - Black Powdercoat, 1/4" Aluminum - Raw Metal, 1/4" Aluminum - Black Powdercoat
- Weight: Steel: 35 lbs, Aluminum: 18 lbs
- Dimensions: 27 x 23 x 3"
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
Fitment Note: Fits 4×4 4.0L/3.5L Access Cab and Double Cab trucks ONLY
*Current lead time: 2-3 Weeks
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor
Baja Designs - S2 Reverse Light Kit - 2017+ Raptor